Tour Titicaca Uros floating islands:
Price per person: US$ 10.00
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- 3:40 pm to 6:30 pm
- 5:15 am to 7:15 am Sunrise on Uros Island (quick visit) – Price per Person US $ 20.00 (minimum 2 participants)
- Lodging at uros island Price per person: US$ 30.00
The Uros Islands: It is a group of several floating islands made artificially from reeds of totora. They are unique in the world, inhabited by Uros natives, descendants from one of the oldest cultures in America.
The main activities of Uros people are fishing and gathering; nowadays they are also dedicated to elaboration of wool carpets and handicrafts made of Totora reeds.
The tour start with pick-up from your Hotel in Puno and transfer to the port of Puno, where we will board the motor boat, to start the trip.
Arrival to Uros and guided tour about the experience of the natives. Then free time to explore and take pictures.
At the end of the tour we take the return transport and transfer to the city center.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to port of Puno where we board a motor boat.
- Start the trip to Uros by motor boat (45min trip)
- Arrival to the islands and meeting with the natives who receive us with great joy and invite us to know their ancestral experiences and traditions.
- Optional: The natives invite to take ride on their rafts made of totora that sail on the waters of the Titicaca. (additional payment to natives)
- After finishing the visit, it is time to say goodbye and board the boat to return to Puno and transfer to the city center.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puno
- Transfers Hotel / Port / Hotel
- Tourist motor boat transportation
- Guided tour (english / spanish)
- Entrance Tickets
- Personal expenses or gratitudes
- Optional: ride on reed raft at uros ( US $ 3.00)