Tour Titicaca Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands 2D/1N
Price per Person: US$ 45.00
Depart from Puno at 8:00 am. and Finish back in Puno at 3:30 pm. next day.
This tour offers to visit and share experiences, with natives who share their culture, and their ancestral traditions. The visitor has the feeling of traveling to the past, to relive a piece of the great culrure of the children of the Sun. These natives are great navigators and skilled weavers that preserve their wisdom in the designs and decoration of their clothing and traditions. The island itself is also of great place to see impressive landscape because of its location in the immensity of the lake.
This excursion is recommended for all visitors who look for experiences and who are respectful with the natives that will welcome you in their homes.
** For Private service Tour: ask for the price based on the number of participants.
- 8:00 am approx. Pick up from your Hotel in Puno
- Transfer to the main port Puno, where we board a motor boat.
- Motor boat trip to the Uros floating islands (30min trip)
- Arrival to the islands and meeting with the natives of the ancestral Uros people who live on islands built of Junco.
- (Optional) Opportunity to take a walk on the Totora rafts that sail the crystalline waters of Titicaca.
- We said goodbye to the Uros to continue the trip to Amantani Island (2hrs and 30 min by boat).
- Arrival to Amantani Island and meeting with Quechua families who offer us their homes for accomodation and prepare lunch (typical). In the afternoon we start the trek around the island to visit the PACHATATA and observe the daily life of these natives. In the evening, after dinner we have chance to participate in a local party organized by the natives.
- Breakfast with the family
- 8:00 am we continue the boat trip to Taquile Island (1 hour trip)
- Arrival to Taquile Island to start a guided tour and walk along the stone paths ascending to the village where we meet the natives who demonstrate their weaving skills that have been preserved since ancient times. We can also appreciate the beauty of the landscape on the immensity of Titicaca.
- At noon we have free time to take pictures and then have lunch
- After exploring the village we continue walking to the other side of the island and walk down the stairway and finally reach the pier and board our motor boat back to Puno.
- 4:00 pm arrival at Puno port and transfer to your hotel in Puno.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puno
- Transfer to port of Puno
- Tourist motor boat transportation with toilet facilities
- Guided tour in group (Spanish / English)
- Entrance tickets
- 01 night lodging in family house in Amantani
- Meals in Amantani (1 Lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Lunch in Taquile
- Personal expenses or gratitudes
- Optional: ride on reed raft at Uros (US$ 3.00).
We recommend this tour to people who walk regularly