Bus Tour from Puno to Cusco + Buffet Lunch:
Price per Person: US$ 55.00
Tour route of the Sun from Puno to Cusco (or viceversa)
Tourist bus IRIZAR designed to transport you safely and comfortably.
The tour includes 04 guided tours at the tourist attractions within the route: visit at the temple of San Pedro in Andahuaylillas, temple of wiraqocha in Raqchi, lunch in Sicuani, stop at the pass of the Raya at 4335 masl, then visit the Inka museum of Pukara.
Each visit lasts 25 to 40 minutes, where you can take photos and meet the locals and walk a little, making this trip more pleasant.
Buffet lunch in Sicuani: consists of food from the Andes Novo Andina, international food, including legumes, grains, red and white meats that are served at a tourist restaurant located in Sicuani village.
- 6:30 am Pick up from your Hotel in Puno
- 7:00 am Departure of the trip by Tourist Bus.
- 9:30 am Visit at Pukara museum: It constitutes an important ceremonial center of the Altiplano. In the museum you can discover the origin of the Pre-Inca culture through sculptures and ceramics. Guided tour: 25 minutes.
- 11:15 am Stop at la Raya (4335 masl): It is the highest point on the way of this trip. Visiting time: 15 minutes to take pictures of the landscape and mountains of the Andes.
- 12:30 pm Arrival to Sicuani: Buffet lunch in tourist restaurant. Time: 50 minutes. To taste lunch
- 2:00 pm Visit at Raqchi: Archaeological site of great importance where the Wiracocha temple is located, rectangular structure of large size that measures 92 meters long by 25.5 wide. Guided tour: 35 minutes.
- 3:15 pm Visit at Andahuaylillas: here is located the San Pedro apóstol temple, with walls and ceilings decorated with fresco paintings and gold leaf. Guided tour of 35 minutes.
- 5:30 pm Arrival in Cusco – Bus station. (Av. 28 de Julio)
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puno
- Professional guide (English, Spanish).
- Buffet lunch in Sicuani.
- Guided tour of Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and Pukara Museum
- Entrance tickets to tourist atractions on the route of the Sun
- Service on board of hot drinks and soft drinks.
- Professional drivers
- First aid kit + oxygen.
- Delivery of bus tickets on line or at your hotel that you indicate.
- Ample space for your baggage.
- Reclining seats, all with seat belts
- Speed controlled by GPS, air conditioning, video and music on board.
- Chemical toilet on Board (urinal)