Tour Lake Titicaca and Colca Valley 03 Days
Price per person: US$ 110.00
This tour begins with the reception in Puno to visit Lake Titicaca and the floating islands inhabited by Uros natives and continue the trip by boat to Taquile Island and meet the natives who show us their weaving skills inherited from their ancestors. In the afternoon it is return to Puno and accommodation in Hotel.
The second day we continue the trip from Puno to Chivay by tourist bus that allows to visit interesting tourist atraccions such as: Lagunillas, Pampa cañahuas, Patapampa (viewpoint that allows you to appreciate the landscape of the volcanoes). Arriving in Chivay at noon and settling in the Hotel.
The third day is the trip to the viewpoint of the Condors located in the Colca Valley and appreciate the overflight of the condors and visit typical villages located on the return route to Chivay. In the afternoon the trip continues to the city of Arequipa, arriving at 5:30 p.m.
HOTEL OPTIONS IN PUNO: (room with private toilet and hot water)
- Tourist Hostel US$ 110.00
- Hotel ** US$ 140.00
- Hotel *** US$ 170.00
Day 01: Reception in Puno and Tour Lake Titicaca (Hotel in Puno)
- 6:50 am reception in Puno or pick up from your Hotel.
- 7:00 am begins the trip aboard a motor boat and tour Lake Titicaca to visit the Uros floating islands. Optional: opportunity to navigate on the typical reed rafts.
- At the end of the tour in the Uros, we continue our trip to the extended part of the lake and visit the Taquile Island.
- Upon arrival on the island, we start the walking tour to reach the town, where we find the natives who preserve their ancestral traditions as the art of weaving.
- 12:00pm we have lunch in a family restaurant. (typical food)
- Then continue the walking tour to get to the other side of the island and board the return transport to Puno.
- Arrival in Puno and transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Bus Tour from Puno to Chivay (Hotel in Chivay)
- 6:00 am pick up from Hotel in Puno
- 6:20 am depart the bus trip from Puno to Chivay (with stops at tourist atraccions on the route).
- Visit at Lagunillas and time to appreciate the landscape and the birds found in the place.
- Visit Pampa Cañahuas and opportunity to drink Coca tea or use the toilet facilities.
- View of the landscape of the Volcanoes from the viewpoint of Patapampa.
- 12:20 pm arrival in Chivay and accommodation in Hotel.
- Free afternoon to visit the town or visit the thermal baths of Calera
Day 03: Tour Colca Valley – Arequipa.
- 6:30 am Pick up from Hotel in Chivay and 2 hours bus trip to the Colca Valley.
- 8:30 am arrival to the viewpoint of the Cruz del Condor and free time to appreciate the depth of the canyon and watch the over flight of the Condors. Then we board the return transport to visit towns such as: Pinchollo (wayrapunku viewpoint), Antahuilque viewpoint, Pueblo de Maca and Yanque. Free time in Chivay for lunch.
- In the afternoon we board the bus to continue the trip to the city of Arequipa (arriving at 5:30 pm)
End of services
- Reception in Puno
- 01 night Hotel + breakfast in Puno
- Motor boat transportation with toilet facilities
- Lunch in Taquile Island
- Tourist Bus transportation from Puno – Chivay – Colca – Arequipa
- 01 night Hotel + breakfast in Chivay
- Guided tours in group (English /Spanish)
- Lunch in Taquile
- Entrance tickets to Lake Titicaca islands
- Personal expenses or gratitudes
- Entrance Ticket to Colca valley: Foreigner 70.00 soles, Southamerican 40.00 soles, Children 5.00 soles (5 – 8 years old)
- Optional: Entrance to thermal baths of la Calera 15.00 soles
- Optional: ride on reed boat at Uros 10.00 soles
NOTE: This travel package can be modified after consultation, either by the availability of time, some special interest, flight arrival or departure times
We recommend this tour to people who walk regularly.