Titicaca Ferri, Speed boat Transportation
Price per person: US$ 20.00
This trip to Lake Titicaca offers you to travel by speed boat powered by a powerful engine and visit the Uros floating islands located within the bay of Puno, then continue the trip to Taquile Island located on the open part of Lake Titicaca. This trip in a fast boat allows you to have more time to stay in the Uros and Taquile Islands, appreciating the landscape and the experience of the natives in a more leisurely way.
- 7:15 am Pick up from your hotel in Puno and transfer to the main port of Puno and board the motor boat towards the floating village of the Uros.
- Upon arrival to Uros, we meet the natives who inhabit these floating islands made of Totora reeds.
- OPTIONAL: The natives invite you to take a ride on their typical raft (payment to the natives)
- Then we continue our trip to Taquile Island, located on the open part of Lake Titicaca, where we can appreciate the immensity of this lake and see the snow-caped mountains on the other side of the lake.
- Upon arrival we begin the visit by walking along the stone paths that lead to the village inhabited by farmers and weavers inheritors of ancestral traditions.
- At noon is free time for lunch.
- Later we continue walking on the island seeing the immensity of Lake Titicaca and we reach the staircase of descent that lead to the pier where the boat returns to Puno.
- Arrival to port of Puno is at 3:50 p.m.
- Pick up from your Hotel en Puno
- Transfers Hotel / port / Hotel
- Transportation by Speed Boat
- English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- Optional: ride on typical raft at Uros S/ 10.00 soles
- Optional: lunch in Taquile S/ 20.00 soles