KAYAKING Lake Titicaca to Uros islands:
Price per person: US$ 40.00
This tour begins with pick-up from your hotel in Puno and transfer to the pier in (Isla Esteves), where we meet with the instructor-guide to receive instructions on the use of the Kayak before starting the tour on Lake Titicaca. Then the trip begins by the Titicaca national reserve crossing in the middle of Totora reeds, where a great variety of birds live. We continue the journey until we reach the floating islands of the Uros natives (1 hour approx).
Upon arrival to the island we have the opportunity to find the inhabitants of these floating islands that are engaged in fishing activities and making handycrafts based on reeds.
After the experience we board our motor boat to return to Puno, ending at 12:30 pm approx.
- 8:00 am Pick up from Hotel in Puno and Transfer to the pier
- 8:30 am Instructions from Tour guide about the use of the Kayak equipment
- 8:50 am Start the trip in the middle of landscapes surrounded by the flora and fauna of Lake Titicaca. On the way to the Uros Islands we have the opportunity to see the natives fishing or harvesting reeds for the maintenance of their islands.
- 9:40 am Arrival the Uros floating islands and guided tour
- 11:30 am Take the motor boat to return to Puno
- 12:30 pm Arrival to the port of Puno and transfer to your Hotel
- Pick up from Hotel in Puno
- Transfers Hotel / port / Hotel
- Profesional guide
- Motor boat for assistance
- Entrance tickets
- Kayak and equipment
- Life jackets
- Motor boat transportation back to Puno
- Personal expenses
- Optional: ride on typical reed boat at Uros island S/ 10.00 soles